As Selçukhan Hotel, we adopt a sustainability approach in all our activities to protect the environment, strengthen the connection between the natural and social environment, support local businesses and the public, and leave a livable environment for future generations.
Our goals in the sustainability process are to contribute to all our activities by using energy resources correctly, ensuring energy efficiency and saving, reducing carbon emissions, using water sparingly, and preventing waste and waste that may occur as a result of production and operation in our facility.
In all our activities, we evaluate future and current economic conditions, social and environmental impacts. It takes into account the needs of guests, the industry, the environment and the people of the region. We protect the cultural and natural richness of our region and provide employment.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT POLICY
- We evaluate the environmental impact of our activities by adhering to legal regulations.
- We sort wastes in the most effective way and deliver them to licensed companies according to their class.
- We aim to reduce the amount of waste.
- We use dangerous substances and chemicals only when needed.
- We train our personnel on waste sorting.
OUR PURCHASE POLICY
- We prioritize that the materials we buy at our hotel are suitable for "recycling" and that the suppliers we work with have environmental certificates.
- We aim to contribute to the regional economy by supplying products/goods from local suppliers and by constantly trying to increase our local supplier ratio.
OUR EMPLOYMENT POLICY
- Our priority is to develop the people of the region by providing employment from the local people.
- It is our principle to create a fair and peaceful work environment, not to make any discrimination and to provide equal opportunity.
- It is our basic principle to ensure that people of different languages, genders, marital status, physical disabilities, beliefs, thoughts and opinions work together without conflict and equality.
OUR CULTURAL AWARENESS POLICY
- We organize events and promotions so that people can access the natural and cultural heritage, local products and services in our region.
- We support the preservation of historical and archaeological artifacts.
OUR HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY
- We respect all beliefs and opinions.
- Language, gender, marital status, physical disability, belief, etc. We are against all discrimination arising from the issues.
OUR ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
- We carry out our activities by thinking of facilitating access to our products and services for individuals with special needs (disabled people, children, etc.).
OUR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS POLICY
- Child labor is not employed in our hotel.
- We provide an environment that will contribute to the development of our child guests within the facility.
- We train our staff on children's rights.
- We give priority to service in the presentation area.
- We make sure that children are under adult supervision in activities they participate in.
- We provide support for projects on children's rights.